Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Surfing at work.

I’m trying to look busy because someone else in in this office. I’m going home in 25 minutes and I don’t want to start anything new/ I was playing minesweeper (cause I’m White and Nerdy) but I can’t until this person goes away. The person in this office is a nice person and she does have to send an e-mail or two, but dammit, I just want her to leave. Go away, quit sending e-mail about crap. The worst part is that I can’t see what she’s doing. She could be on EBay for all I know, but I’m not going to check, because it would be rude. Rude Rude Rude.

Actually it’s about 20 minutes before I leave. I’m pissed off too because I forgot my lunch at home today and I’m HUNGRY. Perhaps the backpack would have helped shielded my from the homeless guy who decided to sit beside me, him and his raspy voice.

I know I shouldn’t be judgmental over someone who hasn’t had as much success and myself, but shit, he could have taken a bath in the damn shelter.

We’ll she’s typing now, not just clicking her mouse. This either means that she’s done reading and started to reply to the e-mails or she’s putting something new on EBay. Now she’s scrolling with her mouse and sighing. This must mean that she doesn’t like the shipping charge for the item being auctioned.

Ok she’s leaving now. I can go back to my little logic game. I play Minesweeper because I am White and Nerdy. I’m just scared that I’m going to turn my head and see Donny Osmond dancing.

My 2 Bytes,

No comments: