Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I got an e-mail from EBay. it's said "I suck".

So yesterday I put some items for sale on EBay. I haven’t sold anything on EBay for quite some time. I’ve bought some stuff I haven’t sold anything in a dog’s age. So I put the items on the site, write some nice things about them and click the auctions are live. This morning I get this e-mail from EBay saying that my account has been suspended, that all accounts are suspended and if I create a new account that will be suspended as well. DAMMIT.

What really pisses my off is that they have chosen NOT to tell my why my account was suspended. It just says that I’ve ABUSED EBay. How did I abuse EBay? I e-mailed back to find out why I was suspended, but of course that take 24-48 hours to respond. I tried the live chat, but they say I have to e-mail the EBay police.

It’s the not knowing that has really pissed me off. I can’t concentrate on my work, knowing that this is going on, that I’ve been kicked out of EBay. I’m not cool enough to sell crap on EBay. Did I mention how much this really blows?

If don’t receive a response by the end of the end, I’m going to whine and gripe some more because there’s nothing I can do. Isn’t it the point off EBay to empower the average citizen sell their items to the rest of the world, but now I don’t feel empowered at all. I feel like that I’m less of a person, because I can’t go on EBay.

DAMN YOU TO HELL EBAY!!! Unsuspend my account.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: