Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Over the day

I started to work on a post yesterday about how my zipper broke at 7:00am, an hour after work has started and the post was so boring that even I fell asleep. I think I was tired actually. I’m still not completely better from my illness. Odds are it was the political debate on TV that put me to sleep.

I wrote that first paragraph at 7:30 and it’s now noon. So now I can’t remember what the heck I was going to write about but I bet it will really funny. To bad you missed out.

Don’t you hate it when you forget a good idea. It really annoys me and I even created my own Whiteboard to put any ideas down. Oh the password is ‘canada’ if you want to put a suggestion on there. I’ll check it out every 2 days just in case someone can think of something that I should write about.

Well it’s now 1:12pm and I now realize that this is going to turn into an all day long. Yadda yadda post. I can’t think of anything funny or smartassy to say but who knows. I remember doing that last 20 minutes of the day post but I want to do something else.

Oh yeah the new ISP thing is working out, sort of. I think I’m suffering from packet loss issues. At least I think I am. The suggestion that something interrupting my downloading of smut causing me nothing but outrage. GRRR.

Well during lunch, I watched episode 2x11 of Battlestar Galactica. Even if you’re not a sci-fi fan, check out this show. They are so well written and are thought provoking. I bought the first half of season 2 on DVD already even though its not available in Canada till May. Screw them bastards. I will watch whatever show I want. Oh try renting them if you don’t get Sci-Fi Network or Space. It’s really worth it.

I just got off the phone with one of my bosses in Toronto (that’s where Jay lives) and things. She’s a good person. I’ve noticed that all my bosses are female. Why is that? It is because I’m less ambitious or is it because of something else. I think it’s something else or it …..would mean absolutely nothing to me. Then again …it still means nothing. Oh and it’s 2:30pm. One more hour till quittin time.

Ok last 15 minutes and the sun is in my eyes. I’m planning on listening to the second last episode of The Howard Stern show (last show before Satellite I mean), which I downloaded. The reason this show because Jackie the Jokeman comes back. If your not a stern fan, then you don’t know who Jackie is so nevermind.

I’m going to post this mish mash and hope for the best.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: