Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Sheep made me do it

(Please note: YEAH. I'm lazy and did the cut/paste thing, SO WHAT !!!)

This is supposed to be a way to meet your neighbors, so just as you would in real life, try to think of people I would like to meet. And the same goes for the next people down the line.

Choose people that the person who selected you would enjoy meeting/reading and that might enjoy each other as well. Just copy/paste this meme and post it to your blog changing the answers for the bolded questions.

First, pick 5 neighbors to introduce me to who will then introduce us all to 5 other neighbors: Jay, Vics, Buttercup, April, Letti

Next, always leave TongueTyed on the list as a 6th neighbor (she wants to see how far this Meme goes).

Now tell me about yourself neighbor!

When did you move to the neighborhood? About 2 years ago, I moved from another part of the city, but I had to move because the place went "condo". I've been in the city for about 7 years

What region of the neighborhood are you from? Alberta (That's Wild Rose Country).

What is your favorite part of our neighborhood? It's somewhere where my strange and unique behavior is considered "normal"

What is your favorite place to visit 'round these parts? Check my links

Since I just moved into a new house, I might want to take a short trip to a local place or area. Where would you suggest in your region? Banff !!! About an hours drive west of the city. It's "God's country". Untouched by human development. It's just something people should see before they die.

Don't forget, the purpose of this meme is to meet new neighbors, so be sure to check out the homes of some of the ones you are introduced to!

My 2 bytes

No comments: