Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I didn't meet her at Wal-Mart. OK !!!!

I heard that Wal-Mart had abandoned its single shoppers program. BIG SURPRISE!!!!. What single shoppers program? Well get this, Wal-Mart, in a bid to unite single people started this program where single shoppers meet other single shoppers. Sort of like the micro dating and other crap like that. I guess that Wal-Mart was trying to get into this fad but for some reason it didn’t work out.

Why didn’t it work? Well if you’re a young lady, looking for Mr. Right are you going to Wal-Mart to find him? I DON’T THINK SO. Why? BECAUSE ODDS ARE THAT THE GUY IS A CHEAP BASTARD !!!. If woman is smart and was going to be part of a single shopper program, she would go to some expensive place, not WAL-MART!!!

Here’s how I see it, I wouldn’t want to pick up someone from Wal-Mart. While odds are that she would be a nice person, there’s still the chance that I would end up at a trailer with her 3 kids while she’s in the bathroom, taking out her teeth !!!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Personally, I don’t think that the idea is bad, its just that is was Wal-Mart is doing it. Now if Best Buy were doing this then I would be in heaven. The lovely lady and myself, falling in love with each other AND that 61 inch Rear Projection HDTV. That would be heaven. Now I only hope that one day I will meet Ms. Right and her HUGE TV.

My 2 bytes

No comments: