Monday, March 24, 2008

Personal Time

This morning I read a news article which really made me sad. It also made me concerned about how we work ourselves too hard and don’t take time to enjoy the simple things in life. It made me think that “me” time become harder and harder to find. Yes like the article I read this morning, I too and finding more difficult to find time to masturbate.

I read about this single mom, balancing her career and her 3 kids, and how all her time is taken up between the two. How it’s so bad that she can’t find 20 minutes to “rub one off”. How she doesn’t have time for some “personal satisfaction”.

I feel her pain. I really do. I would like to lend her a hand with this problem. I’m pretty sure that I could help her with this, if it weren’t for one thing. I also find it hard to find time to masturbate. Between the two job, working on my e-commerce site, and co-managing a super group in City of Heroes, I don’t have time to spank it.

I think it’s sad when I can’t spare time to download photoshopped pictures of Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, or Hillary Clinton, where they’re doing some nasty stuff and “spank the monkey”. It’s really sad I think that I can’t spare time to bond with my “one eyed trouser snake”.

But seriously, isn’t not right that people don’t have time for the simple pleasures anymore. It’s a world of Go Go Go. Where we carry Blackberries or other Smart Phones so we can send e-mails back and forth about work related crap. I’ve seen it many times on train, when I’m heading home. I just want to grab the thing and throw it out the window, and tell that person that it can wait until tomorrow.

I see this kind of behavior all the time and I’m fed up with it. I’m fed up with myself. I keep telling myself that one day, I’m going to be able to enjoy life. That one day, I’ll take up Scuba Diving, Sky Diving; I’ll learn to fly a plane. I’ll travel around to world. I’ll get to do stuff, and I want to be able to do this stuff when I’m still able to enjoy it and be adventurous. Oh and I want time to “wank it”

My 2 Bytes

No comments: