Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wonderwhat?

I’ve recently received some spam for a product called (drumroll please), Wondercum. Yes, there’s now an “all natural” product out there which will give me the power to…umm you know.

First of all, I want to meet the marketing genius who named this product. With a name like that, you know that your product is not going to end up on the vitamin section of Wal-Mart. Second of all is the word “cum’ that appears throughout the website. I mean come on. Lastly, there are the testimonials; well I let them speak for themselves.

When I ejaculate the feeling is so much greater and it has increased up to 3 times the amount and a lot thicker from when I was not using WonderCum, as my orgasms are more powerful than I have ever felt before in my lifetime.”

I did not need to know this information.

Another thing, there’s a “As seen on TV” logo on the website. I want to know which channel is airing Wondercum ads and I want to know right now. You are not going to convince me that there are commercials, or worse yet infomercials about this product. I can just picture the male/female couple sitting on a couch talking about the benefits of Wondercum. They go on and on and then go to taped testimonials (yes more testimonials).

First you get the 40 year old taking how he hasn’t umm… you know… like that in years. He’ll talk about how it’s like he’s a teenager all over again. Then they find some 50 year old guy and he’s go on about it, and then he’s go on about whitewashing his fence, meanwhile his wife will be in the background with a “get your hands off me” look. Then finally they will go to come 30something couple and they will talk about how it “changed their lives”, all this while they’re white stains in the curtains behind them.

Maybe, I’m looking at this the wrong way, (though I’m sure that I’m not). Maybe it’s the man’s partner who would appreciate this product. Maybe she wants…. Never mind I’m not going there.

Needless to say this was a pathetic piece of spam, though not as bad as the one about “enlargement” and how he would send me pictures of his “deal” to prove it. BULLSHIT, and he’s probably not even selling anything, he just wants to send pictures of his “deal” to total strangers.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: