Thursday, September 08, 2005

Limited Yadda only.

Sorry but my time is limited today so I can only do some yadda.

First the movie quote game answers.

1. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

2. Heavy Metal: The movie

3. Top Secret.

4. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

5. The Empire Strikes Back.

6. The Rock

7. The Little Mermaid

8. Behind Enemy Lines.

9. Executive Decision.

10. The Incredibles.

There you go, but perhaps I made it too difficult this time. Then again Vics never took a shot at it and I still remember the first time I did this and she got 8 out of 10.

I've done some tweaking with the Digg feed on my page, it now shows the stories that I choose so you'll get an idea of what news items interest me.

Oh, and a quick link. I found this and I think its great. Classic arcade videogames, played for free on your web browser. Just click here.

My 2 busy ass bytes.

No comments: