Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Olympic Games are on. SO WHAT !!!

As you might have figured out by now, I do not have Olympic fever. Now I know it’s suppose to be that big event the whole world watches but I really don’t care. I never liked any track and field events, or gymnastics or most of the other sports they have in the games. To me those single person events seem rather boring. Don’t get me wrong, I know these people train really hard but in the 21st century with hundreds of channels and the internet, there is so much more to see. Do I watch some guy run and jump or watch “Most Extreme Elimination” on another channel? Sorry but the choice seems clear to me; its time to watch Spike TV.


Ok perhaps I should confess that in gym class, while everyone was doing whatever sport. I was the fat kid on the ground begging for death. I think the gym teacher had it in for me. Either way, right now I really find the Olympics boring. I’ll just wait for the World Cup (of hockey). Hey I’m Canadian and we love our hockey. Anyway that’s my 2 bits.


No comments: