Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane, Ya Da Da Da Da Da Da Da

Well, this is it. Tomorrow morning at 6:15am, I’m off. Flying back east to Ontario, to see my family and my sister’s wedding. To be honest, I’m not looking forward to going back, but it will be nice to see the family. Seeing my sister and brother as well as my mommy and dad is going to be nice, it’s other parts of the family I’m not looking forward to seeing. Yeah we all have them, I know.

I’m not going to bore you with family crap, but let’s just say that I with my visit being so short (only a couple of days), I’m not scared to stir the shit with the “extended” family if something occurs. I wrote about it last year, so if you care, click here. However, I hope certain people start something because I will raise hell, and I don’t care about the consequences. I’ll be flying back to Calgary soon after.

I also found something humorous for all those people who work in retail or customer service. I’m talking to you Baby Sheepie. Apparently, there was woman who was being a real pain to the cable company, she kept calling and calling about stuff and she obviously pissed someone off because when she got her cable bill, instead of her name appearing on the bill, it was addressed to “Bitch Dog”. I LOVE IT. We all see these people who never shut the hell up and it’s about time we sent a message to these people.

I encountered one of these “dumb” attention needing people quite awhile back, when Titanic was first released on video. I was in line at Blockbuster and the person in front of me was renting that movie, the clerk handed the tape over and he said, the sinking scenes were fantastic, and the she would enjoy it. Then she flips out, saying the he had ruined the movie for her and started screaming for the manager. She was being a total ass, as she made her fuss and since I was in a rush. The end result was that I snapped. I said “Excuse me, but did you really think the boat was going to make it?  What planet are you from, that doesn’t know that the Titanic sank on its maiden voyage.” Then she started on me, to which I respond by turning my hand into a puppet and mimicked her yakking. Needless to say, she left the store, telling me that she was going to send her husband in to “have a word with me”. I rented my movies and left, they guy never showed up. My theory is that he was too embarrassed by his stupid wife.

I know this post is a little yadda yadda but my time is limited and I won’t be back until late Sunday night. I’ll put up the Photo Friday post before I leave for the airport (at 4:00am) but don’t expect to hear from me until Sunday.

Oh yeah, to all Microsoft Word users. I found this cool add on from Blogger which allows people to post to their blog, directly from a word.doc. Check it out here

My 2 bytes.

No comments: