Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's a Yadda day, sorry

I’m short on time today so I don’t have the luxury to properly proofread my post (after yesterday’s instinct/extinct mess) so I’m just going to share some cool link.

I’ve always been a dog person but now there’s nothing cooler than Dogs in Cars . Yes folks its cute doggies in cars. How can you loose with this site? Sometimes they even look like their even driving. Oh and the pictures are from all over the world. Who know that they had Dobermans in cars in Russia?

However I know not everyone is a dog person. I do realize that so to those people I present Cats in Sinks . Just look at the adorable Cats sitting in the sinks. Don’t they look cute? Does it make you want to put a cat in a sink right now. Oh and even the Google ads are about Cats and Sinks, which proves that Google ads do work.

Does a name tell the whole story? After reading this, I hope not. I found the Top 100 dirty names for towns in the U.K. The fact that there are 100 names like that makes me wonder, what is going on over there. Now I admit that names like (90) Honeypot Lane are a stretch, unless you have a perverted mind but there’s now denying (4) Twatt. That just says it all, and I feel that I have to visit (44) Lickers Lane. Oh for the record there are towns like that in Canada as well. I’m forced to confess the existence of Dildo, Newfoundland.

Well my time is indeed limited, which means I have to go, but I need to make a slight retraction. Kati does still visit, I’m just not on her “daily” visit list anymore. Oh well, such is life, but it feels good, not to be abandoned.

So I leave you with a riddle. How many Canadians does it take to change a light bulb? None, we don’t change light bulbs, we accept them as they are.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: