Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm leaving on a JET PLANE

I'm feeling BLAAA again. Perhaps after the little trip east for "the wedding" will recharge my batteries. At the very least, I'll get to sit in a plane for over 8 hours (that's both ways).

I really like the idea of sitting down in a seat and hours later, I'm thousands of kilometers away from where I started. While Toronto isn't my favorite city in the world. I might be able to snag a slice of Pizza Pizza, from one of the terminals. They don't have it out west and that's the ONLY thing I really miss from Ontario.

My dad used his frequent flier miles to get my ticket so I'm flying business class, so I'm really looking forward to it. No long lines at the airport, a large seat so I don't feel squished and the food is better and I'll have an AC outlet to plug in my PSP so I won't kill the battery, but I'll have to make sure that I have enough Podcasts to listen to if the movie suck. That's one problem, you cannot walk about of an in-flight move. (Though one time I nearly did, Shelly Long and Better Milder in the same movie is a BAD idea).

I'm not sure where I'm going with this now my time is limited. My blogging time has been reduced since they took the work PC away from me, and I now have to leave for work. I hope to have my shit back together soon.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: