Saturday, August 20, 2005

Here I am, still in one piece.

After spending 8+ hours in Toronto's airport, getting here by mignight, sleeping, getting up. I'm starting to feel human again.

I'm just glad that I was able to get that last flight ot else i'd be on Vics doorstep right now. I kept a good watch at all the departures because I wanted to get an ideal of what was staying and going. Anyway by 10pm, there weren't too many flights left so I could see all the departures. First I saw Vienna, leaving at 11:15 and I thought "I've never been to Vienna", then I saw Manchester and pictured myself at the airport looking up Vics number. Well, your safe because I didn't make that flight and I had no return ticket.

Well I have to go, put on my tux and all that crap. Cya soon

My 2 bytes

No comments: