Sunday, May 01, 2005

We all Google to find what were looking for on the web. A get a fair amount of hits based on people using search engines. I've been keeping track of the search terms that have gotten people to my site for some time now. A lot of times it has something to do with Jessica Karr. I wrote something about her wayyyy back, but there have been other terms people have used to find my site. Here is my top ten favorite terms used to find my site.

10. "Women kidnapped and sold as mannequins"

First I want to meet the person who thinks this happens. Sounds like someone has watched on Horror movie too many.

9. "erect nipples tight t-shirt "

I never searched that. At least not yet.

8. "Zoo Peeing"

I'm not even sure what that means

7. "vics Nyquil"

This one sort of makes sense. I love NyQuil.

6. "call for help Amber MacArthur pussy"

This is wrong, wrong, wrong. Shame on you little perverts.

5. "forehead "snore stop""

This was about the dumb guy who turned his forehead into a billboard on EBay.

4. "cherry Lollipop paragraph"

I'm not sure what this means but it sounds dirty.

3. "fondling mannequins"

I swear I do not have a mannequin fetish,

2. "big tittied race fan"

Ok I might search things. MIGHT.

1." cartoon boobs that may explode"

I couldn't have made that up if I wanted too, ok maybe.


Alright now I have a message for you strange people. My blog doesn't contain picture of mannequins doing strange things, boobs exploding or anything other than that. So stop visiting. Everyone else, I'll still continue to blog my thoughts as usual,

My 2 bytes.

No comments: