Tuesday, May 03, 2005

American Idol or American Idiot

I gave up on American Idol last year when some of the good talent singers were getting the boot and that geeky kid was still there. This year I stopped watching during the try outs. I was that bored, but now I found something that might renew my interest in the show. Votefortheworst.com (though I think its down) was a site dedicated to getting the worst singer to win American Idol.

Honestly I hope that he ends up winning, just to really piss off Simon. This jack ass is always saying nasty things about people, so I think he deserve that loser. I want that jack ass working at promoting his first single. It might drive him to kill himself. (Oh please, please please).

Like I said, I've become bored of the show and I no longer find Simon's harshness to be entertaining.

Now I that I think about it, I wonder if the site went down due to traffic or Fox's lawyers. The last time I was there. They has over 500,000 hits on thier counter. Too bad, that I can't vote (I tried once, the number is good, only in the U.S.), because I want to see the 'fat guy' win too. Maybe he can do a duet with William Hung?

My 2 bytes

No comments: