Sunday, May 29, 2005

BORED

I'm bored. Bored, Bored, Bored. I am so bored. It's a nice Sunday afternoon and I don't want to do anything. In theory, I should go out and DO SOMETHING, but right now I don't know what that something is.

Today, I've cleaned a bit, watched "The People vs. Larry Flint" and some biography on Bruce Willis but I need to ask, do we really need a 90 minute biography on Bruce Willis?

Perhaps I should check if the Indianapolis 500 is on yet? I'm really hoping that Danica Patrick, will win the thing, making her the first female driver ever to win. She's racing for Rahal/Letterman Racing and Dave even had her on the show this past week. I'm just hoping that they have to bring her back as the winner, like they did with Buddy Rice last year's winner, who also races for Rahal/Letterman. So not only would she be the first woman to win, Dave's team would win have won 2 years in a row.

Its weird, that I'm surrounded by things like my TV, computer, PS2, over 100 DVD movies and I'm still BORED. I need a swimming pool. Actually I should look and see if there's a public pool nearby, not for today but for the future.

Tomorrow, the WWE is doing their Monday RAW broadcast from the Saddledome, here in Calgary, but I never bothered to get tickets. I normally work in the evenings but I do know that I could have gotten tickets and the time off if I wanted to, but I just didn't have the desire to do the wresting fan thing. Though, perhaps they'll show off the city but I doubt it. I wonder if all the wrestlers are in their hotels now are they all crashing at Brett "The Hitman" Hart's place. Thanks to the late Stu Hart, this city is a Mecca for professional wrestling. Some of the other brothers still run the school.

I even caught up on watching all my TV shows on my PVR. I've been recording Buffy the Vampire Slayer and while I admit that I never watched the show when It was on, I'm very impressed with the stories. The show is really good. I'm also recording Star Gate SG1 since I've always missed and episode here or there but now I have the chance to watch them in order, thanks to Space, The Imagination Station.

Today, I'm feeling a loss of direction today and I don't know why. Its like I want to paint all the windows, black and listen to depressing music right now. I just don't want to be productive today. I don't want to waste time. I don't want to do anything. Even this post was a chore and I've said sweet piss all.

My 2 bytes

No comments: