Monday, April 25, 2005

Yadda Yadda Yadda

It has to be Monday because I feel like crap. The idea of going through another week of endless BULLSHIT makes me want to retch. Oh well, at least I have something to look forward too. Once again, its meet with the "headhunters" to see what is going on. job leads and other things. That is the light at the end of my tunnel.

I know I didn't post anything yesterday but my heart just wasn't into it, sorry. I ended up watching movies that I had rented through Zip and I wanted to get them in the mail today. Now will someone tell me what the big deal is with Napoleon Dynamite? THIS MOVIE SUCKED BIG TIME. The worse part is that I knew a guy like that and there's nothing funny about it. It's sad really to have a total lack of social skills. I had to turn it off because I thought it was that bad. CRAP CRAP CRAP.

On the other hand, I also watched Office Space and I thought that movie was great. I've always wanted to beat the crap out of a fax machine. Actually it's a printer at work I want to destroy. I want to run it over with a forklift over and over again. SMASH.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have anything else interesting to say so I'll let this day get started and see how it pisses me off.

My 2 bytes

No comments: