Sunday, April 03, 2005

This is really dull, don't bother reading it, its that dull. Dull Dull Dull

Well today was spring cleaning day and after going out for a bit, to get all the dust out of my nose. I feel better. I'm very pleased with the end result right now. It looks great. Almost spotless except for the fact that my place is a dust magnet and I can't stop sneezing. I need an air filter/purifier or something like that.

Well once again, I'm staring at the screen, not sure what to write. I bought a Sony PSP on Friday and I have messed around with it. I also bought 512MB of flash memory for it. I'm overly pleased with it as a game machine but I've yet to download any other files (MP3 or video MP4 files) but it's a project for later tonight.

Well it's later tonight. I really don't have anything else to talk about. I finished watching Hidalgo, which was better than I expected it to be, and I'm now trying to put video files on my PSP.

Well I'll get my brain working and I'll try to be more interesting this week. I think it's all the dust that's affecting my brain.

My 2 crappy bytes.

No comments: