Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Never a cop around....

The good news is that I made the transition to the day shift with little problems. The bad news is that now I’m going to work and going home with everyone else. RUSH HOUR SUCKS!!!

The trip to work wasn’t that big a deal. I was ‘up and at em’ by 6:30am, all washed up and ready to go by 7:10am. Catch the bus fine. No biggie.

The issue is coming home. Get to the bus stop and I’m waiting. Some more people show up and are waiting.  The bus comes every fifteen minutes during this time of day so I think ‘no biggie’. Then these guys show up and just by one look at them, I knew that there was trouble. They stand right by me, and one of the pulls out a JOINT and they start smoking away, passing it along to one another.

Now I’m not the type of person who feels that he has the right to force his views on someone else, BUT on the other hand, I have the right to stand at a bus stop, minding my own business and not have to put up with a bunch of laughing idiots passing a joint around while I get to smell that ‘distinct’ order.

In my mind’s eye, I kept picturing a couple of police cruisers showing up, the police coming out and slamming those dumb asses head against the hood of the cruiser over and over again. Bottom line I wished a film crew from COPS would have shown up, then we knew that something interesting would have happened to these guys. All this while I would be singing “Bad boy, bad boys. What you gonna do, when they come for you”. GO SMOKE YOU POT AT HOME DUMB ASSES.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: