Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MMMM, BRAINS !!!!



I got this e-mail from somebody from a software development company last week. Apparently she took interest in the zombie post that no one else gave a rat’s ass about. I’m not going to go into the details but she mentioned that there’s this game coming out very soon that they developed called Stubbs the Zombie.

I’ve looked through the links to all the martial and this game looks really cool. Now people are saying, “yeah yeah another game with zombies, big deal”, BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT. IN THIS GAME YOU GET TO EAT BRAINS!!!! Yeah you get to be the zombie. I admit that I also watched a review of the game on Electric Playground, but it really looks great.

Personally, I’ve always want to wander around in a 1950’s futuristic setting, moaning and eating brains. That’s how your character gains health. HOW COOL IS THAT. MMMM BRAINS. Just like those old movies.

I’ve been looking at the promotional material and you can play Co-op, HOW COOL IS THAT? You and your buddies wandering around in the game EATTING BRAINS !!!. MMM BRAINS.

Honestly I’m really impressed and I hope other people will check it out, its coming out for the PC, Mac, Xbox and………WHAT ???? NO PLAYSTATION 2 Version? Nevermind, forget what I said.

My 2 bytes

No comments: