Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I don't mean to rent crappy DVD's

First thing. Why isn’t anyone putting a pin in my MAP !!! Ok back to normally scheduled blog babble,

I remember when I use to go on and on about how Zip.ca rules. I still believe that, honestly I do, but lately they seem to be going out of their way to piss me off.

It all started when they opened a second distribution centre here in Calgary. The first thing I thought was “WOO HOO, now I’ll be able to get my DVD’s OVERNIGHT instead of waiting 2 days” WRONG !!! For some reason, it was taking 3 or 4 days for DVD’s to arrive. Did I mention that it was taking 2 days when shipped from Ottawa, which is thousands of km away? So I call and WAAA WAA about it and they also agreed that there was a problem.

Problem Number 2. Zip has a policy that of sending box sets in order so, for example when I rent a box set, they send the DVD’s in sequence, disc 1 then 2 and so on. This time they send Sopranos, Season 1 disc 1 and 2 and then they send Smallville Season 1, disc 3. WHAT THE!!! I never say DVD 1 and 2. The good news is that they sent the other DVD’s free. I think they had too because what has occurred what in direct violation of their FAQ.

Now they’ve seemed to have fixed their other issues so I’m pretty happy. That is I was pretty happy until Problem Number 3 showed up. Now I can have 4 DVD’s out at a time, and I have 2 slots that are ASAP (as soon as possible, DUH). Well they seem to be ignoring the ASAP selection and are sending me fine selections like Masters Of Poker: Phil Hellmuth's Million Dollar Poker System and t.A.T.u.: Screaming For More. I swear I must have been drunk when I put those on my list.

Hopefully they’ll get their crap together and start sending me my ASAP titles, but until then I’m going to bitch and complain about that, and the fact that no one is putting a pin in my MAP.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: