Thursday, October 13, 2005

I know I was going to say something but....

When I started my new job, I ordered a date planer through the company to make notes and jot down new ideas and concerns whenever they come up so I don’t forget about them. Now I think I need to do the same thing for my blog. I know I had a good idea for tonight’s blog post, but for the life of me, I cannot remember what the heck it was.

Perhaps having to do 2 hours of tech support with my mom over the phone had something to do with it. Maybe it was my excitement over my DVD’s FINALLY arriving in the mail from Zip. Ever since they opened a second distribution center IN CALGARY, they’ve been dropping the ball on a regular basis. I was getting my DVD’s quicker, when sent from Ottawa than from the centre in Calgary. Personally I think that’s sad. Did I mention that I live in Calgary (In the same frigging city as the centre?) So now I finally get to start watching the first season of Smallville.

Maybe, I was going to go off about how I bought the first season of DVD of Battlestar Galactica and discovered the box set included the original mini series (something that I already bought months ago GRRR).

Perhaps I was going to talk about The E-Ring, a new show that I really enjoy. Seeing the inner workings of the Pentagon and you still get to see good triumph over evil. Too bed real life couldn’t be like the E-Ring or else Bin Ladden would have been put behind bars years ago.

I’m not sure what the heck I was suppose to write about but when I figure out what the heck it was, I’ll let you all know.

My 2 bytes

No comments: