Thursday, October 27, 2005

Because I'm starting to get lazy every Thursday.

The truth is that I don't want to put too much work into a post when it will be eclipsed by the Photo Friday in a few hours. I did promise that I would have it up at 12:01am from now on.

Another thing VISIT MY MAP AND ADD YOURSELF. The add yourself function in on the right under the pic. Don't annoy the Bears.


You Are A: Bear Cub!

bear cubBears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Duckling
You are least like a: Squirrel or a PuppyWhat Cute Animal Are You?


My 2 bytes

No comments: