Monday, September 05, 2005

Return of the Movie Quote Game

Yes, because no one requested it. It’s the return of the movie quote game. The rules are simple, identify the movie the quote came from. Good luck


“Did Doogie Howser just steal my fuckin car?”

“There was no way that I was going to walk around this place with my dork hanging out”

“In women’s tennis, I always root against the heterosexual”

“No I’m from Iowa; I only work in outer space”

“…this won’t help me. Hey, save your strength. There’ll be another time. The princess, you have to take care of her”

“Look how big this is. You want me to stick this into my heart. Are you fucking nuts?”

“Flounder, don’t be such a guppy”

“You’ve been shot down. Life is tough, I’m very sorry but you pull yourself together. You do whatever it takes. Create some angles between you and your pursuers. Use your training, use your head. Evade and survive and we will bring you home Do you understand. We will bring you home”

“What am I forgetting?” “Who cares, just fly the plane”

“He got away.” ”Good thing, too; you were this close to loosing your…ack!!!!!!”


My 2 bytes

No comments: