Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lighten up, flight attendant.

Has anyone seen the new Jodi Foster movie yet? I can’t even remember what it’s called and I haven’t been in the mood to go to the movies but I might go see this one. I’m thinking about seeing it because three organizations for flight attendants are pissed off at this film.

Apparently three different union are calling for a boycott of the movie “Flightplan” (I looked the movie title up) because oh the way the flight attendants are portrayed in the movie. Ok now flight attendant people, listen to me. Take a damn headset off, stop eating those damn peanuts and get a life. THIS IS A MOVIE, NOT REAL LIFE. I don’t remember hearing the Martians protecting War of the Worlds, by saying that they were portrayed incorrectly.(Ok bad example). Let’s try it this way. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN DAVID SPADE WAS DOING THE “BYE BYE” SKIT ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

I’m reading about these annoyed flight attendants, talking how if there was another 9/11, that no one would listen to them because no one would trust them because of this movie. Excuse me? Now I think that flight attendants should be on oxygen during the flight because it’s obvious that the altitude is killing brain cells, now get me a blanket and a drink and more of those peanuts.

Quit taking yourselves too seriously. Why is everyone so damn touchy these days? OK everyone on the planet earth listen to me. Everyone will now have an Oreo cookie and a glass of milk and RELAX.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: