Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I dont know what to write about

I don’t know what to write about. My mind is blank. I am not inspired at all. Too bad that this blog isn’t a Wiki. That way, I could get everyone else to write this post for me.

Alright I have an idea. I’m going to select 4 random topics and a complete stranger decided what I should write about.

Topic #1. Guy who ate cellphone memory to keep “the man” from getting his personal data.

Topic#2. The toilet that broke an hour ago. My toilet broke. Need to talk to the landlord tomorrow morning.

Topic#3. My review of the new fall TV season.

Topic#4 My feelings on Google’s new Blog Search Engine.

Ok there’s 4 topics, not the first person to comment, gets to decide what I should write about. So good luck to the dumb ass, lucky person who gets to decide what I write about.

My 2 bytes,

No comments: