Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dr Cheryl asked me to do it.

Alright, I received this via e-mail from Dr. Cheryl, the relationship doctor. I’m suppose to fill it out, send it back and e-mail it some people. Instead I’ve posted it here and I’ll do some tagging after.

1. What color are your kitchen plates? Black (I got them from IKEA)

2. What book are you reading now? I’ve stopped reading since I’ve become addicted to Podcasts.

3. What's on your mouse pad? Don’t have a mouse pad. I use a optical mouse.

4. What's your favorite board game? The Game of Life, I like making car noises as I move the pieces on the board.

5. Favorite magazine? Wired.

6. Favorite smell? Napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.

7. Least favorite smell? Poop.

8. What's the first thing you think of in the morning? Please let it be Saturday

9. Favorite color(s)? Red and White (Like my flag)

10. Least favorite color? Pink, it threatens my manhood.

11. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends on what the call display says.

12. Future children's names? I don’t need that kind of pressure. GRRRR

13. Favorite alcoholic drink? Beer eh.

14. What is your sign and birthday? Aquarius and Jan 22, Now everyone knows and I expect lots of present.

15. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yeah, I like broccoli.

16. If you could have any job what would it be? ??? TV Network Executive.

17. If you could have any color hair what would it be? Never mind colour, I just want it to stay in place !!!!

18. Is the glass half full or half empty? Depends on what’s in it.

19. Favorite movie? Escape from New York.

20. Do you type with the right fingers on the keys? I believe so.

21. What's under your bed? Dirty Socks

22. What is your favorite number? 97

23. What is your single biggest fear? Dying poor.

24. Person(s) most likely to respond? Good question.

25. Who is least likely to respond? Good Quesion.

26. Favorite CD? Currently Fallen by Evanescence. I’m in love with Amy Lee2

7. Favorite TV show? Battlestar Galactica , the new series. Hey even Newsweek says it’s the best show on Television right now so give me a break.

28. Ketchup or mustard? On the 8th day, God created Mustard.

29. Hamburgers or Hot dogs? Hamburgers

30. Favorite soft drink? Scroll up to the top and look to your left.

31. The best place you have ever been? New York.

32. The most amazing sight? Manhattan from the top of the Empire State Building.

33. What screen saver is on your computer right now? Cows and Steak, courtesy the Late Show with David Letterman,

34. Burger king or McDonald's? Ummm I saw Supersize me and I’m not going into those places anymore.

35. Favorite pet? Charlie. I still think about my dog, even though he died years ago. He’d better be waiting for me in Heaven or I’ll be PISSED!!!

Alright it’s tagging time, except the e-mail never gave the number of people I should tag. Oh well.

Hugh, Vics and Elmo

My 2 bytes.

No comments: