Sunday, September 18, 2005

Elmo made me do it.

Elmo at Elmo-Kitties tagged me. Now isn’t that the cutest domain name ever. Elmo-Kitties.blogspot.com. It now makes me want to kind to cutest domain name ever. Oh well, that’s a post for the future.


3 Things you don't know about me:

1. I have serious self- esteem issues. Here online I feel safe but in real world, I’m the most insecure person on the face of the planet.

2. I have psoriasis. It’s a skin condition. It actives when I get stressed out, and there’s no cure. It’s a point of constant control.

3. Whenever I see plumber’s crack, I cover my eyes and scream “I’ve GONE BLIND”

I’m suppose to tag people with this but,,,, I’m not going to. I’m too lazy to pick people, but feel free to “rip it off” if you want,

My 2 bytes.

No comments: