Thursday, December 02, 2004

Were in a crisis here

A call for help is being sent around the world. Help Canada, we have a desperate shortage here. We need more strippers to come to Canada.

I just read this on CTV' s website and I could not believe it. Apparently we have a Stripper Shortage in Canada and we need to have them come from other countries. Oh and when did Romania become the stripping capital of the world?

This started when Immigration Minister Judy Sgro had a temporary residence permit issued to a woman who helped with her campaign. Needless to say there was this buzz about ethics violations and now the Immigration Minister has closed that loophole that allowed the Stripper into Canada.

As I read this news article I was wondering what the heck was going on. Last year, nearly 700 work permits were issued to strippers, so they could dance in Canada. Oh and why Romania? Apparently most of the permits were issued to Romanians. I have to do some research on that. Is Romania home to a prestigious stripper school or something?

The good news is that this loophole will be closed and we will no longer have this influx, taking good stripping jobs away from Canadians (Canadian girls rock). The bad news is that Canadian strippers are not giving lap dances according to Industry critics so we need more Romanians (apparently they do).

Now who the hell is an industry critic for the Exotic Dancer industry? Some drunken guy who's sitting at the drool bar screaming "Take it off? " Hell, I can be an industry critic. I'll head down to the nudie bar, drink six (Molson) Canadians (it's a beer) and I too can be a critic for the Exotic Dancer industry.

Oh on a side note, there is a lot of work and skill to become an exotic dancer. You need a lot of upper body strength to work the "pole". (The Stripper Pole, you perverts. Get your head out of the gutter) and you need to know how to dance, (some do dance). I heard of a Canadian stripper who used to be an Olympic gymnast, but I have no details

Now back to this lap dance thing. Does this mean that Canadian strippers have too much self esteem to grind their behinds on the laps of Canadian males? I actually hope so. I hope that they have a lot of self esteem, make good money doing this job and enjoy the benefits of their success. I know they're strippers but even strippers deserve to feel pride in their work (Ok maybe they enjoy being naked in front of a bunch of drunken strange men, who knows)

Anyway this is it for my latest sex related post and I away Kati's comment about my obsession over sex, but until recently, the Department of Immigration had to ask these same questions.

My 2 bytes

No comments: