Sunday, December 19, 2004

Vics did it, Brandie did it and now I'm jumping off the bridge as well (See mom, I did jump if everyone else did it)

Like Brandie, I too luv Vics, but I'm not bored

3 Names You Go By:
1. Hey You.
2. Sir (as in you want fries with that)
3. Jackass

3 Screennames You Have:
1. K. Restoule
2. Wagner Depower
3. StarStryke

3 Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I'm a damn Genius
2. I'm funny
3. I'm not judgmental

3 Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. My ass beeps when I walk backwards
2. I'm a fat guy
3. I'm lazy.

3 Parts of Your Heritage:
1. English
2. French
3. Ojibway Indian

3 Things That Scare You:
1. Becoming a dumb guy
2. Becoming homeless
3. Scary movies. I never watch them. Why the hell would someone want to make themselves scared anyway?

3 of Your Everyday Essentials (ok, She took this to be websites, so I shall also, but I'd have to say there's far more than 3 I could list here, quite easily)
1. Vics
2. April
3. Brandie

3 Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Green Pants
2. Spiderman Underwear
3. White Sweater

3 of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Evanescence
2. Linkin Park
3. Project Orange (There from Quebec, who would have thought they could come up with a artist that didn't sound like Celine Dion

3 of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
2. Open Road - Brian Adams (He's back after all these years)
3. How Crazy are you - Meja (its playing now and I first heard it watching a clip of Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball)

3 New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Get a new job
2. Buy a new vehicle
3. Get my passport.

3 Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Lots of cuddling. I like to cuddle with someone in front of the TV while watching Star Wars (Ok I'm no Fabio)
2. Trust
3. Mutual Respect

Two Truths and a Lie:Which is the lie? Guess in the Comments.
1. I passed out drunk once and missed out on a foursome.
2. I use to be the "token" straight guy in a bunch of gay and lesbian friends.
3. I've been to every province in Canada and I'm proud of what I seen,

3 Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. Eyes (They're the gateway into someone's soul)
2. Hair (There something wonderful about women's hair
3. Breasts (I'm a guy, it was expected)

3 Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Snap my fingers
2. Fix anything mechanical (I'm a computer geek, not a grease monkey).
3. Whistle (it sort of sounds like the whine of a jet engine)

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Videogames
2. Blogging
3. Playing Online RPG's

3 Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Win the lottery and buy my life back
2. Something involving a beautiful woman, some lingerie and whipped cream.
3. To get over this damn cold

3 Careers You're Considering:
1. Tech Support
2. System Administrator
3. Running my own cyber store

3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. UK
2. New York (I haven't been since before 9/11 and I want to pay my respects)
3. Japan (The videogame Mecca)

3 Kids Names:
1.Being a parent scares the hell out of me. Being responsible for a life seems like such responsibility and unless I was friggin rich, I couldn't do it

3 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Witness a Space Shuttle Launch
2. Meet Donald Trump and say "You're fired"
3. Buy a high rise condo and stand on the balcony, sip some champagne and laugh like a Bond villain as I look over the city

My 2 bytes

No comments: