Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Me so tired

It seems that work is conspiring against me again. I did some job searching and now they’re trying to drain my spirit again. Yesterday I was mentally fatigued, I couldn’t even post, but I couldn’t sleep either. I just stared at the ceiling, knowing that it was 4:00am and that I should be asleep, but instead I was in a useless state. I could have posted then but I knew that I had to rest, but the rest never came. Instead all I did was “rest my eyes”.

I love the term “resting my eyes”, which means your dad has fallen asleep watching TV but as soon as you change that channel, he wakes up and says, “I was watching that” even though it was an infomercial for some thigh cream.

Anyway, I have a headache and I’m growing to hate everyone here again, but I swore to myself that I was going to post on my meal break. I don’t give a crap if the owner of the company walks in. I’m not stopping.

Great, now that I’ve stated this resolve, I can’t think of anything else to say. Maybe its because I have to pee Hold on.

Ok, fresh as a daisy and while I do feel relief, the trip was also a source of pain. I saw the multi-day growth on my face, (I need to shave). I witness the tangled mess that is my hair but the worst is, I saw how big my ass is.

Ok I’m no toothpick. I admit that, but the last thing I need to be reminded of right now is that when I walk backwards, my ass should beep like an industrial vehicle. I need “me” time to work on that. My weight has gone up and down, and it gets frustrating. My eating habits were learned. When I’m depressed, I eat and I see how big I am and I get depressed. See the cycle. The job situation doesn’t help either.

Well I’m needed elsewhere but I did feel a need to say something so here you go. I’ll post some more pics to the mobblog tonight as well.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: