Friday, November 12, 2004

My Mom's been here

Like I said, my mother was here. Now I’ve given this URL to my mother for the heck of it since I figure that I’m not going to say anything so offensive that she will be shocked (That was before I started dropping the F bomb with my last post).

Now I’m having second thoughts about my mommy being here, especially after I talked about the sex blogs and “power tools”. Now I know that my mother doesn’t expect me to be innocent and prim and proper but on the other hand I don’t think my mother would want me to discussing things like fisting and why I left keys in there (which I never did, ANY OF THAT)

Well some people whose blog I frequent mention that they don’t tell their parents about their blog and I get the impressions that another person doesn’t care so I’m a little divided. Now I do feel a little bad talking about perverted things when my mother can come by and read about what I say but they are my thoughts and I don’t talk about such things often. To be honest, I find discussing sex to be rather boring after 5 minutes. It’s usually all talk and no action anyway. I’d rather discuss other things like why I haven’t talked about Mr. T. yet.

Well my mom knows that this blog contains my thoughts and that they are mine to discuss and if I say something that she’s not impressed with then that’s too bad (Like how I flamed my Aunt on the Sept 12th post. Actually she never said anything about that post so either she hasn’t read it or she secretly approves. I know that she wasn’t impressed with the whole episode herself but she chooses to take the high road but since I live so far away from the rest of the family, I can give my shoots as I see if and I can always get on a plane and fly home.

Anyway my mother is very proud of her son’s blog and she ever e-mailed the URL to my brother who I think visits it sometimes anyway (though I have no proof yet.)

Oh yeah, one last issue. I have a feeling that my mommy (and perhaps other people will want to leave a message but don’t want to bother with a Blogger account so I put up a message board so everyone can now say how nuts I really am.

My 2 bytes


2 comments:

K. Restoule said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K. Restoule said...

Northern Ontario shares the same Latitude as Southern Alberta. I don't see Ontario having a border with the N.W.T.