Thursday, November 11, 2004

Grrrrr

First thing, no one seems to know what I'm talking about with Jacko in my last post but I found one of the old commercials . It seems that no one claims to remember him though someone I talked to remembered him being on the Simpsons. Actually it was the Austrian episode and they showed a picture of him holding a big battery. Anyway the link is there and enjoy Jacko as much as I do. OY !!

Anyway I've noticed that some visitors use the screen resolution 800X600 and you people are annoying the piss out of me. It turns out, that the template of my blog reacts badly to having pictures on the top of the page in that lower screen resolution. In fact what happens, is that everything gets pushed down past my sidebar and I ended up spending 3 hours, fixing the problem last list (I was up to 2:30am). Anyway I found a solution to this problem so I HOPE YOUR ALL HAPPY. GRRRRR.

Finally its Remembrance Day and I have to work for those fucking cheap slave driving bastards. Its suppose to be a holiday, and they're not even paying me time and a half or giving me a day in lieu. What do these people want, my blood? Oh get this, we don't have a Christmas party, they call it an employee appreciation dinner and your not allowed to bring a guest. CHEAP BASTARDS. Oh and they having it as a Sunday Brunch so if someone drinks and drives, they're not liable. I pray for a new job. God please give me a new job where I will be happy and smite these CHEAP UNCARING SELFISH ASSHOLES. GRRRR.

I really need a cookie.

My 2 bytes

No comments: