Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Uggg, Stupid Parents.

When I first read this, I just shook my head. This is more proof that we need to start the Vasectomies now, even though it might be too late. I’ve heard of parents arguing about how to raise their children. They’re concerned about things like what faith the child should be raised in. Should they encourage the child to be more creative, of to be more physical, but to argue what gang their child should join?, I say get that kid away from his parents and fix both parents.

Now I never really had that issue growing up. The only issue I had was that my parents FORCED me to finish my supper, even when I wasn’t hungry (but that’s another story). Does a four year old need that kind of pressure? Does a four year old need to consider if he should join the Westside Ballers, or the Crips? I just hope that someone has enough sense to get that kid out of that home. At four years old, the child has a chance.

It’s stuff like this that makes me wish that people should require a permit to have a child. It’s obvious that these people are unfit to be parents. We seriously need to do some investigating into how to regulate child conception. Right now, some people have kids to get more money for their welfare cheques. What we need to do is create a medical procedure that would put a lock of a man’s ability to …create that mess. Oh for the record, I’m blaming the males (yes my side). Guys are the ones who do their thing and then leave the women in “the state”. Some of them don’t take their responsibilities seriously. They just want to get their rocks off. What we need to do is look at the possibility of giving a vasectomy (the reversible kind) to all males once they hit 12 years old, and if they want to be a father, they need to prove that they can be responsible enough to handle fatherhood. This would help out a lot of women, and keep the gene pool clean of people who fight over what gang their 4 year olds should join.

Ok I know this view is a little extreme, but look at what is going on out there. There are some real stupid people out there and it’s going to get worse before it gets better. We need to fix this problem before it’s too late.

Now I know I’ve gone on and on about this and people are starting to roll their eyes but I see it all the time. You would not believe the amount of people I see who can’t understand the concept of being buzzed into the building. They push the door bell, I push to buzz them in and they grab the door look at me, like I’m suppose to do something else. PULL THE DOOR OPEN YOU DUMB ASSES.

Oh and while I’m typing this, a woman shows up to apply for a job, and she asks me to photocopy her resume for her. I figure sure, she probably wants to add it to her application, but she asks me for 5 copies. SHE DOESN’T NEED 5 COMPIES. WERE NOT KINKOS DAMMIT.

I keep seeing the decline of western civilization and I’m really worried. It’s like those 60’s and 70’s science fiction movies with the bad ending. I can picture myself running through the streets in 10 years screaming. “SOYLENT GREEN IS MADE OUT OF STUPID PEOPLE”.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: