Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm dreaming stories

Over the weekend, I had this dream. It was more like I was watching a movie..or something like that. The main character was a teenage boy, maybe 16 years old. From what I remember, he was on his own; a runaway perhaps, I’m not sure. He was typical expect for one thing, he has the power to reverse time.

What I remember is that he did it to prevent someone from dying. Again, I don’t remember much, but I also know that because he used this power to save someone’s life. He was prevented from meeting someone. I think she was his “soul mate”. I don’t remember much except that she also had a power, but I don’t know what it was, and that she dyed her hair purple.

I also remember an older man, who was trying to recruit the “soul mate” into some sort of secret society, a society of super powered individuals; a group that wants to do good.

I wish I could remember more, but most of it faded away when I woke up.

I’ve always had a love for super heroes, maybe to the point that I’m starting to dream stories about super powered beings. I just wish I could remember the whole story. I think it would be interesting.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: