Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I GOT IT!!!

I’m excited again. The type of excitement what you feel that something you want is going to happen. I’ve decided that I’m getting rid of some of my old furniture. Going to put it on Craig’s list and see what happens. I figure between the money from the sale of this stuff and my old damage deposit, I’ll be able to afford a new 40 inch LCD TV in my new apartment after I go for a swim to get some exercise. Did I not mention, I GOT A NEW PLACE WITH A FRIGGIN INDOOR POOL!!!

I’ve been so worried about find the right place and I was getting to the point where I was going to take ANYWHERE since the deadline was approaching. This apartment thing has kept me up for some nights and I went through a few nights of freaking out, but now it’s all taken care off. It’s has been remedied. I have what I’ve been seeking for some time now, closure. I move in at the end of the month and I would invite you all to visit but … give me a year of swimming and maybe some working out to get myself into better shape.

However there are some thoughts that have passed my mind while thinking of the pool.

I will have to be careful not to make any “special bubbles” in the pool.

I will have to remind myself to NOT talk like Jacques Cousteau in the pool in case someone shows up.

The rubber ducky can’t swim with me unless I go into the pool very early.

New water wings.

Make sure to glue on hairpiece really well before swimming (I mean, what hairpiece? My hair is so bad, that it must be real).

Other than that, I intend to enjoy myself in my new place.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: