Twice in one day? What kind of man do you think I am? You think that I have enough brain power for twice in one day? I guess I do because here I am. Ok Lady Vics (you know I like how that sounds, I may just keep using that name for her) tagged me with this one, and she was tagged by someone named Vixen. Ouch, I got to love that name. *Pant Pant*. Ok sorry about that, I’m back to normal…HEY BABY !!!**WOLF WHISTLE**.
I’m ok, please relax, I’m back to normal. Anyway I’ve been tagged with listing 5 to 10 goals with an explanation. I actually like this idea since it forces me to think and despite popular belief, I love to think.
1. Perfect Physical Specimen. I admit that I’m aiming a little high, but I want to be physically fit. You know about those guys with a six pack? Well I have 2 kegs. It’s not pretty. Were talking man boobs here. When I walk backwards, my ass beeps like a garbage truck. I look like the ‘before’ guy in those diet commercials. The good news is that the place I’m moving into next week has an indoor pool and a workout room. I’m going to start with the pool for awhile, on a daily basis. I figure an hour a day will help me on my quest for BUNS OF STEEL
3. Lots and lots of SEX. I’m a single guy and I would like to mean a single woman and have a meaningful relationship. I want someone I can confide in and hopefully she can confide with me as well. I’m looking for someone to share my life with. That special someone I want to be with for the rest of my life. OH and have LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX !!!
4. To give back some of what I have received. I like the idea of giving back to the community, either volunteering my time or using my money to bring some good in this community. A few days ago I saw a news story about a single mom with 3 kids who had to move out of her rented home because her landlord was planning to remodel and sell the house. She was working hard, but she was only getting by, and she was unable to come up with a damage deposit for a new home. A day after the story aired some Calgarian had sent her some money to cover the damage deposit. People in this city do give back and I want to be one of those people.
5. Get that BIG ASS TV. This is a very short term goal, considering that I’m planning on purchasing a 40 inch LCD TV next week, when I move. I’m gonna hook this up to my PC as well and this is going to be my main monitor for TV/DVD/Videogame playing/Computer viewing. The only problem is if I was living with a ‘special’ someone, there is no way in hell I would EVER get away with this.
6. I’m leaving on a Jet plane. I want to travel. I want to go back to
Now I must decide who I will pass this onto.
1. Stef, because I love the idea of him get all grumpy, though I am concerned about him cupping his ‘boys’ when he thinks.
2. Erin she needs time to think about things like this.
3. Elmo Kitty Because she tagged me before NAAA!!!!
4. Letti because she needs a break for watching the baby kitties.
5. Dan, because the last time I was tagging people he said “Why didn’t you tag me?”. So you’re tagged now.
My 2 Bytes