Monday, July 17, 2006

Yadda Yadda

I’m not sure what to write about. I have some ideas but I can’t decide what should be Monday’s topic. As 1 or 2 people know, I’m not all that great at posting on Monday. I either have too many ideas or no ideas at all. Therefore this is the return of the Yadda Yadda.

On the weekend I finally watched a couple of episodes of AskaNinja. Now I’ve head about the hype of Ask a Ninja but I’m the type of person who needs to see it for themselves. So on the weekend, I watched Ask a Ninja. The episodes are about 5 minutes long so there’s no long term commitment but I do recommend checking it out. Oh the ninja’s review of Pirates of the Caribbean is great.

Politics in the U.S. is getting uglier and uglier. Now we have people stuffing envelops with Dog Shit and leaving them at people’s offices. Someone then stuffed the envelop into the mail slot of a Republican Congresswoman, and despite their attempts to hide the address on the envelope, they found who it belonged to. All I can say is, WHAT HAPPENED TO ARGUING ABOUT THE ISSUES. IF ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS THROW DOG SHIT AT EACH OTHER, THEN YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL.

Oh for the record. I HATE MySpace. Why does everyone think MySpace is so great? So people can create crap like this and this or how about this? MySpace sucks people.

Oh yeah, once again I find proof that someone has been peeing in the Gene Pool. A woman calls 911 after the police left her residence to the them to send the ‘cutie boy’ cop back because he was so cute. Well guess what? They sent him back and after determining that there wasn’t an emergency, they charged her with misuse of the 911 system. We need to see some ‘natural selection’ here people. What we should do is have everyone write an IQ test and the ones who fail get to become ‘the Hunted’ and the ones who pass should be able to buy a license to hunt the stupid people.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: