Sunday, July 09, 2006

Answers to Thursdays Movie Quotes

As Promised, here are the answers to Thursday’s Movie Quotes.


“You’ve slayed dragons; if you can’t get a date, who can?”. “I think I’ll take the dragon right now”

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


“I’ve been here for 7. If you do the math, that makes me the biggest lottery loser in the room.”

The Island

“Look Phil, I’m lonely, I’m a man. It hasn’t been easy for me since your mom died.” “She didn’t die. She divorced you”

Kicking and Screaming


“Your are going to die young because, you’ve smoked 30 cigarettes at days since you were 15, and your going to go to Hell because of the life you took. Your Fucked”

Constantine


“There are over 550,000,000 firearms in world wide circulation. That’s 1 firearm for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is, how do we arm the other 11?”

Lord of War


“I don’t think so because to fight a creature like this you have to have about 100 pounds of brain damage. I’ve seen wrestlers that were bigger than dinosaurs”

Rocky III


“Wings. I don’t have wings.””Of course not, you’re a boy”

The Dark Crystal


“I say rise up in the cafeteria and stab them with your plastic forks.”

Pump Up the Volume


“Oh it’s a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels. Looks like a big Tylenol”

Airplane


“Don’t disregard our traditions just because you’re subversive””
“Don’t disrespect this class just because you’re married”
“Don’t disrespect me cause you’re not”
“Come to class, do the work or I’ll fail you”
“If you fail me, there will be consequences”
“Are you threatening me?”
“I’m educating you”
“That’s my job”

Mona Lisa Smile

My 2 bytes

No comments: