Wednesday, July 26, 2006

One is a genius, the other's insane.

I never posted last night. It wasn’t my fault. It was of these 2 lab mice that are trying to take over the world. Their names are Pinky and The Brain.

The first box set DVD came out yesterday and I just had to own it. I even forgot that Steven Spielberg was the shows Executive Producer, (not to mention Animiacs and Tiny Toons). Needless to say, there’s a Pinky and The Brain Film Festival taking place at my apartment this weekend.

The thing with that show is that its was suppose to be a kids cartoon but everyone could get into it. Parents, single people, clergy, sex fiends, perverts and politicians could all come together and enjoy these 2 lab mice as they tried to take over the world.

My favorite part was the one specific piece of banter that would occur in every episode. Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering? And we would get these crazy answers like I think so Brain but how are we going to teach the whales to floss.

So in honor of the first Pinky and the Brain box set, I will give you my top 10 favorite “Are you pondering, what I’m pondering bits”

10) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but if they called them "Sad Meals", kids wouldn't buy them!

9) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Well, I think so, Brain, but I can't memorize a whole opera in Yiddish.

8) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but me and Pippi Longstocking -- I mean, what would the children look like?

7) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but pants with horizontal stripes make me look chubby.

6) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but "Snowball for Windows"?

5) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?

4) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but we're already naked.

3) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

2) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but calling it pu-pu platter? Huh, what were they thinking?

1) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so, Brain, but what kind of rides do they have in Fabioland?


My 2 bytes *NARF*

No comments: