Saturday, March 12, 2005

Movie Quote Idea

A found this on someone's blog and for the life of me. I cannot remember the URL (I was checking blogs out via Blog Explosion) so I feel bad not being able to give credit (and link to their blog).

Anyway, I have 10 quotes from 10 different movies and challenge everyone to tell me what movie these lines came from. I think most of them are very easy but then again, there from movies I really liked so it might be more difficult for others.


"We were carrying nuclear weapons on our plane last night. My former commander is trying to steal them"

"Being on the same team as you is all the padding I need Rosé"

"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Time to die"

"Get away from her you BITCH"

"Oh Captain, My Captain"

"Ever seen a grown man naked?"

"Yes sir, bit me directly in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money because I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars"

"Yes I suppose I have. How about this? Peace, Love, Dope. Now get the hell out of here !!!"

"You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing. You lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid but so is high school"

"I saw the whole thing dude. You were all like WHOA. Then we were like WHOA and then you were like whoa"



Oh this is a bonus one and I think it will be hard to figure out so I'll give you a hint with this one. It was said by Angelina Jolie.

"God gave men brains larger than dogs so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties"


Good Luck

My 2 bytes

No comments: