Monday, March 28, 2005

Lost

I'm feeling lost right now. Not the "where the heck am I' lost but the 'how did I end up here and how do I find my way again" kind of lost. I'm even sure what to write about. That's how lost I am.

I remember having all these plans and how I was going to make a difference and then reality set in. I didn't get that job for CNN, heck I didn't get that job working some local TV station with a population of only 50 thousand people. I was feeling like I lost my way and I'm scared that I'm starting to feel that way again. I'm starting to feel like a simple animal, living in the moment and not thinking about the future, the past or anything else. This is not what my parents raised.

I have so much to offer and yet no one has taken advantage of it yet. I would like to think that I'm a decent person but are forces rallying against me?

Please forgive me for my lack of humor today for my heart just isn't in it.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: