Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Predictions for 2008

I’m sitting here, reflecting after doing the year in review and while it can be fun to look into the trouble I’ve caused in the past, it’s time to move forward into the future. I like to think about what will happen, and therefore I’ve decided to make some predictions for 2008.

Personal Predictions

First, I predict that I will sell some DVD’s at my website Space Station Anime in January, and then in February, and so on.

Also I predict that I will travel beyond the borders of Canada. I will cross over and visit friend who live in the U.S. and beyond.

As well, I predict that I will meet some of the people on my blogrolls.

I also predict that I might be Screeched in this year

The last prediction is that I will quit my job this year.

Worldly Predictions

I predict that George W Bush will get his hand stuck in a toilet.

I predict that the Stephen Harper’s mask will fall off and we will see that Tom Green is really the Prime Minister of Canada.

I predict that the mainstream media will become bored with Britney, Lindsay and Paris and start covering real news events. (Ok this is more of a wish than a prediction, PLEASE PLEASE, Ok I’m begging now).

I predict that Ed Stelmach,the Premier of Alberta will amaze the people of Alberta by showing us exactly how far he’s able to stick his head up his own ass. GO ED GO!!!

I predict that OJ will finally go to jail, and before he’s carted off, he will be heard mumbling “I should have done to them, what I did to Nicole”.

I predict that we will discover once and for all, why men have nipples.

I predict that Bill O’Reilly will choke on his own bullshit and lies.

I predict the world will finally come around to my Peeing in the Gene Pool theory and start doing something about the overbreeding of stupid people.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: