Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank You for the Well Wishes

I want to thank everyone for the Well Wishes I received on my Birthday. It was really appreciated. Thank you very much.

I took yesterday odd because I’m not the type of person who likes to make a fuss about my birthday. In fact, I’m the type of person who makes a big deal about their birthday anymore. Actually I’m not the type of person who enjoys celebrations like that at all. I tend to feel uncomfortable about such things. I tend to think, “I don’t deserve the hoopla”, but the messages, on Facebook, on the blog, and the Instant Messages I received from a few people made me smile.

I remember one year a friend of mine organized a surprise party for me at work even though he knew that I would hate it, (that’s why he did it, though I was gracious about it). Again, I was uncomfortable with people making a fuss over me. I just don’t like it.

Again, I just want to say thank you.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: