Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yadda Yadda or Random Thoughts

I can’t think of anything to blog about so, I’m just going to blog about random thoughts. I think this is the evolution of the Yadda Yadda.

Sometimes Tim Hortons coffee can be nasty. In fact I usually order half coffee, half hot chocolate to keep it from destroying my taste buds. Oh and why do some people need “piping hot” coffee? Why do they need to burn the inside out their mouths?

So guy is suing the owners of the Empire State Building because their security stopped him from jumping. I think the should invite him back to the top of the building and PUSH HIM OFF, without his fancy suit. The guy went on to say that he was the only one in danger, because of the security. What a tool.

Yesterday I discovered Global Pandora. I used to use Pandora all the time, to hear new music, because I hate radio. I hate the commercials, I hate the announcers. I hate normal radio, though I do plan to try out Satellite Radio by the end of the year. As a result of this, I don’t hear about new bands, but with Pandora, I get to hear new stuff that they think I’ll like, based on my channels. 30 Seconds to Mars ROCKS.

I haven’t done the Google Adwords thing yet. I’m still working on the keyword list. I have lots of keyword that I want. When, and only when that list is completed, I’ll go live with the adwords. I’m targeting to be completed by the weekend.

A man who went to emergency room for a head injury received a rectal examination against his will. Oh and they guy was charged with assault for hitting the doctor. Personally, I would have beaten the living shit out of the doctor for sticking something up my behind. Last time I checked, NO MEANS NO.

That’s all I have for today

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: