Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Yadda (too short for Yadda Yadda)

The first thing I was to say is to the Saskatchewan Roughriders who I saw with the watermelon on his head. “YOU’RE AN IDIOT”. Now that I have that to say, I now have to try and figure out what I should blog about…

When I read about this old lady, I thought DAMN. I’m proud of her. So picture this, a 75 year old woman has been trying to get cable, phone and Internet service from Comcast, but Comcast has failed to show up for the appointments (a common practice according to some friends of mine in the U.S.) so to show her displeasure, she goes down to the cable office with a HAMMER, and once she’s down there, she starts smashing phones, and keyboards. She’s arrested, and while the cable company is all “were sorry, were sorry”, she’s switched back to her old provider. Yaaaa for old ladies.

Ok that’s all I have. Oh well.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: