Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cheap Bastard, Not Horny Bastard

I have a problem. There are not enough sexy horny women in my bedroom. Actually there aren’t any sexy horny women in my bedroom and that’s a BIG PROBLEM. Oh the other hand, that might be fantasy and not a problem. Well the truth of the matter is that I’m a greedy bastard, not a horny bastard.

I’ve known a lot of people who like to “enjoy” themselves. Booze, women, recreational pharmaceuticals, whatever it takes, and till this day I’ve always wondered what the hell they were thinking? I know so many people who will spend over a hundred dollars a night at a bar and then on Monday, brag about the fact that they did this. As far as I’m concern, this is just plain crazy. My feeling is that I want to be happy, by having a nice home, having lots of stuff and not having to deal with people constantly going “Wooo!!!”

Now don’t think that I don’t like going out and spending money, because I do enjoy being able to spend money on my friends. Now the key words are “being able”. I’m not one of those guys who go and buys everyone round after round of drinks, only needing to borrow money from their friends to pay their rent. I’m always thinking, “can I afford to do this?” I’ve missed out on several nights out because I couldn’t afford to go out, but at least I was able to pay my bills at the end of the month. Oh and also, I was the jerk who wouldn’t lend out money because I didn’t expect to get the money back. I learn that lesson the hard way.

I keep looking forward to the day where I can enjoy life myself, and I don’t mean, lots of drinking, lots of sex (actually I wouldn’t mind the sex), and the drug thing. My idea of enjoying life is being able to sleep in till 9:00am, traveling around and seeing cool things around the world and being able to treat my friends and knowing that I can afford to do so.

One day I plan to treat all my friends. I’d rather take them out somewhere nice and enjoy their company without having the deal with the guy who’s constantly going “woo” (though I can handle the occasional round of “CHUG CHUG CHUG”, but I don’t want to turn it into a lifestyle. I just want to see my friends happy and having a good time. I just hope that day comes sooner than later.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: