Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bart's Teacher is actually HOT


I have a confession to make. I think Bart’s teacher Edna Krabappel is hot. There’s something about her that makes me think, “I’d like for her to make me stay after school and clean the chalkboard” My theory is that she’s frustrated and needs my help to take care of things for her. If only she’s quit smoking.

I can picture everyone rolling their eyes over the idea, but if you think about it, Edna K is divorced, living alone, and needs someone other than Principal Skinner in her life. She needs a companion who isn’t a dork. She needs someone like me. If only she didn’t smoke.

I see Edna K as an adventurous woman, playing the naughty teacher, or playing out some other naughty fantasy. People don’t see Edna K, the wild woman, but I see her. I see her several times a day on TV. I see it in her eyes. She wants adventure, the wants excitement, and she wants to be swept off her feel. If only she didn’t smoke.

Let me get something straight, I’m not having naughty dreams or fantasies about Bart’s teacher (often), but she’s on my Simpsons desk calendar today and I thought, “oh yeah”. If only she would stop smoking.

My 2 Bytes

1 comment:

finex said...

Agreed!