Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Zombies brought me love

I was listing to last week’s Diggnation podcast and I learn an important life lesson. If you save a woman from a zombie attack, she will go out with you. NICE.!!! Since I’m moving anyway I’m going to move to a building with lots of hot single women, buy a shotgun and keep it by my door and wait for the zombies to show up.

It’s perfect. I don’t have to deal with the awkward meeting someone new, wondering if they really like me, trying to read all the little things. All I need to do is wait for the Zombies, charge in, BAM BAM, shot the zombies and voila, relationship. It couldn’t be earlier and if she gets annoyed at me, I just have stare out the window and say “I’m watching in case the zombies return”.

I did some asking around as well. “Me” agrees with me, that a man and a woman would get ‘real close’. Relationship and who knows from there. However Vics feels that all that would happen is some relief sex. Relief sex? Is relief sex really wild or subdued? Then again, isn’t any sex a good thing? Kill zombies and get laid? I’m starting to see the relationship between sex and violence.

Now all I need is a zombie infestation. Here Zombie Zombie Zombie.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: