Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Major Yadda yadda

I’m having one of those days where I don’t know what to write about. At this point there’s some blaa blaa going on at the desk beside me. It sounds like Bs to be and it’s driving me nuts? The damn person won’t leave either. GRRR.

Ok they’re gone now. Once again Blogger Block has kicked it. I don’t know what to write about. At one point, I started to write about Heroes. It’s now my favorite TV show, after last night’s episode. That episode rocked and got us some answers, as opposed to Lost, which just keeps giving us more questions., the big thing from this week was that we discovered where H.R.G (Horn Rimmed Glasses) true loyalties lie I don’t want to spoil it for people for people who haven’t seen it but it was a good episode. Oh and Vics, Heroes will start airing on BBC Two in June so try to watch, you will not be disappointed.

I was also listening to a podcast a few days ago and this song called Code Monkey started playing and I loved it. It as an IT theme to it but it’s something that everyone can relate too. After all, Code Monkey isn’t the only one who likes Fritos.

More people keep leaving the company, good people that is. Why is it that the good people leave and the assholes stay? Will someone explain something to m because very soon, this company will be nothing but assholes. I think it’s time to get out.

Sigh. I’m feeling really brain dead today. I know that some people like it when I wing a blog post, but let’s face it, this post is a big load of turd. We’re talking major poop here.

I’m also starting to notice the massive return of the spelling mistakes and all I have to say is SHIT!!! GAWD DAMMIT. !!! I’m trying to be creative here, coming up with new ideas, adding my voice to the blogosphere and I can’t seem to catch a stupid spelling mistake. I blame Microsoft, the bastards. Maybe I can sue someone and get some monkey (I mean money.)

One thing I have noticed is that some companies now exist simply to sue other companies and this really blows. Someone who sued Microsoft, was just awarded 1.5 BILLION dollars in relations to a patent involving MP3’s. Now here’s the deal, I think Microsoft should have to give the money if, and only if, Bill Gates gets to go over their offices every day and randomly beat someone with a crowbar until they pass out. I know as a computer geek, I’m suppose to poo poo Microsoft and root for the other guy but ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Give it up people.

I guess that’s all I can think of today, so remember, Code Monkey like Fritos.

Code Monkey like Tab and Mountain Dew.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: